Tuesday 12 January 2010

A New Year, A Fresh Start

A happy, healthy new year, and best wishes for 2010 to all!

St. Andrew's Square


The new year always seems like a natural time for new beginnings. Having had a very busy few months, I ended up feeling quite burnt out and the break around Christmas & Hogmanay was a welcome one. I'm happy to say that I'm now feeling refreshed and have lots of wonderful ideas for this brand new year (including a blog series, so watch this space for news!).

Princes Street


I've also recently made a big decision: to quit my day job. From here on in, it's WildCat Designs all the way! Scary and exciting in equal measures, it's not a decision I have made lightly, but I am feeling positive about the future.

I hope you enjoy my pictures of a wintery Edinburgh!

4 comments:

Jane Lock said...

Quit? Really? When? All surprise aside; a bold, exciting step! Congratulations :D

myBearpaw said...

That sounds like a great decision! Go for it!!I think there must be something going on with the planets as I know so many people making big changes at the moment.
Good luck.

Angie Chan said...

Congrats and good luck with doing this full time!

Cat McLaughlin said...

Awww...Thanks guys! :)

@bearpaw: yeah, I know what you mean, there does seem to be something in the air right now!