Wednesday 12 May 2010

A Brief Hiatus

Hello, dear reader.

Firstly, an apology - this and my WildKittens blog will be on a little hiatus for the next few weeks, as I am finishing off my HNC college course in Interactive Media at the moment. This means exams and coursework a-plenty for me right now! So I just wouldn't be able to commit the time and energy that the blogs deserve, and rather than some half-baked posts, I will be back around the end of the month/early June with some fab fresh new things for you.

Crafting 365 Day 320: Colour Wheel


In the meantime, here are some of my favourite blogs, just in case you need a good read!

Bugs and Fishes

Color Me Katie

Eskimimi Knits

Fifi Lapin

Creature Comforts

Kingdom of Style


Enjoy!

P.S. I do hope you also like my yarny colour wheel above :)

No comments: