Saturday 13 November 2010

Have a Handmade Christmas!

I know some of you have probably already started thinking about your Christmas shopping...so I thought I'd take the opportunity to post up my last order dates for WildCat Designs and/or WildKittens goodies to arrive in time for Christmas - for my local, national and international customers.

chandelier
UK

Saturday 18th December
~~~
Western Europe

Saturday 11th December
~~~
Eastern Europe,
USA, Canada & Japan


Wednesday 8th December
~~~
Australia, New Zealand,
Hong Kong/Asia
& the rest of the world


Saturday 4th December
~~~

Please note that these order dates do not apply to custom-made items. Last order date for custom items before Christmas is Sunday 21st November.

I *will* be accepting orders after these dates but please be aware that items may not arrive in time for Christmas, after all, it is a very busy time of year!

pretty chandelier
Find my hand-crafted creations in one of my UK stockists:

Edinburgh: Flux or The Spider & The Fly
East Lothian: Peter Potter Gallery
England: New Ashgate Gallery, Surrey

...or alternatively, shop online at etsy (here & here), DaWanda or folksy.


Of course, if you prefer, do feel free to come and 'meet the maker' at the Magpie Market! :)

No comments: