Friday 25 September 2015

A new routine

Hello, dear reader!

You might have noticed things being a little quiet around here lately... I've been moving house, changed jobs and started working in another city! So needless to say, things have been a little chaotic at times.

I recently returned from a rather lovely holiday to Florida with my partner - quite a change of scenery and climate, and just what the doctor ordered in fact! We stayed in Orlando at the StaySky Suites just off International Drive and used it as a base for exploring several of the theme parks in the area. So we had a lot of fun, as you can imagine! (more on that later)


I'm back at work and settling into what's still a relatively new routine, now that I've moved in with my boyfriend of many years (in Edinburgh) and am doing a daily commute by train to Glasgow. This is not too bad, as I can easily get to the train station, pick up a weekly copy of the Stylist or read a book and listen to some music. Much better than driving on the motorway twice a day and ending up exhausted. It's quite nice to have access to the best of both cities too - Edinburgh will always feel more like home but I did enjoy living in Glasgow last year.



No comments: